Employment: Service Technician
Do you desire the opportunity to work with the widest variety of vehicles, the newest equipment, and in the largest commercial vehicle repair facility in the area? Then you’ll love a career with American Tire Company. At ATC we service a broad spectrum of customers from retail to commercial; companies with fleets of light to medium duty vehicles all the way up to Class 8 heavy duty trucks. We provide our customers with basic vehicle maintenance and repairs as well as servicing their tire needs. You’ll be responsible for servicing our customers in an efficient and timely manner to get them back on the road.
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Repair or replace tires on passenger and commercial vehicles.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
If you meet the qualifications for this position, possess a can do attitude, and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities:
- We offer over medical, dental, vision.
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account
- A High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- At least 1 ASE certification is required for this position
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug test/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs
- Diesel technician experience preferred, but not required
Murfreesboro, Goodlettsville, Nashville (at Belle Meade and Nolensville Pike), and Springfield, TN
Apply For This Position