Employment: Service Advisor
Responsible for answering customer inquiries or complaints, processing orders, researching and resolving requests to improve sales and maintain customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
**Any one position may not include all of the listed duties, nor do all of the listed examples include all tasks which may be found in positions within this classification.
- Coordinate with customers to schedule preventative maintenance work and balance available openings with technician work schedule.
- Maintain a position of trust by keeping all customer business confidential.
- Show strength in understanding the needs and challenges of the customer and be able to solve complex problems.
- Communicate with customers as needed for maintenance updates including changes to schedule or work, billing concerns, or satisfaction issues.
- Provide excellent customer service experience to ensure return for additional business.
- Interact with customers in a professional manner at all times.
- Advise customers of the repairs and provide a quote.
- Verify multiple manufacture warranties and maintain warranty criteria.
- Maintain multiple data entry systems.
- Communicate effectively with employees supervised, management, vendors and customers.
- Perform on call duties and weekend calls as needed.
- Maintain a strong, personal commitment to the safety culture.
- All other duties as assigned.
**To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Exhibits efficiency in problem solving by identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner to best meet customer needs.
- Display knowledge of skill sets for employees supervised and capability to utilize that knowledge to make job assignments.
- Commitment to a standard of excellence in customer service by responding promptly to customer needs and soliciting customer feedback to improve service.
- Shows superior written and oral communication skills, speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and responds well to questions.
- Contributes to building a positive team environment through commitment, respect and communication.
- Demonstrates professionalism by acting with integrity, high moral standards and personal accountability.
- Shows organizational support by consistently following policy and procedures.
- Measures self against standard of excellence and motivates self to continually achieve.
- Shows adaptability by effectively responding to frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Exhibits superior dependability by consistently arriving to work on time and as scheduled.
Qualifications (SEE QUALIFICATIONS LIST): To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands (SEE QUALIFICATIONS LIST): The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technically proficient on tire and automotive parts and service
- Experience in a vocational industry or experience in parts or service is preferred
- Ability to manage complex transactional or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally meeting commitments for service and assistance
- Organizational skills that can be utilized to direct work flow
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs. from floor to shoulder level occasionally
- Ability to frequently exert the pound force limits for push/pull 50lb f (no wheels) or 100lb f (wheels)
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands and fingers
- Will be required on occasion to work more than 8 hours on one shift
Murfreesboro & Goodlettsville, TN
Apply For This Position