Auto Repair & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Tune Up
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Fluid Inspection in Murfreesboro, TN
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are important to check and change on a regular basis. American Tire Company is your source for fast inexpensive oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Murfreesboro.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and power steering fluid keep vital parts of your auto lubricated and operating as planned. Engine oil is necessary for the total greasing of your engine and components, and need to be examined and changed consistently. Transmission fluid maintains your transmission running smoothly and devoid of sliding. Brake fluid aids the braking system by transferring pressure into stress. Antifreeze and coolant aid keep your engine from overheating because of combustion, and the lines from freezing in lower temperature levels. Finally, power steering fluid aids in the power steering feature of your vehicle. Power steering fluid helps in the power steering application of your automobile.
Murfreesboro, TN Automotive Fluids
Why service is very important: In order to operate correctly, fluids should be maintained full and tidy from particles. Each of your fluids must be examined and changed at routine intervals to keep them from burning, depleting, or from gathering debris. Understanding ways to inspect your fluids is important, however doing effective upkeep and fluid changes can extend the life of your vehicle.
If you observe your vehicle seeping fluids, right here are a few methods to determine exactly what those leakages might be:
- Radiator Fluid is bright green and really slippery
- It should be examined and topped off frequently
- Antifreeze, or coolant, could be pink or green and is hazardous to your animals. Eating this fluid poses a serious health risk to pets. Antifreeze ought to be inspected and topped off with every oil change
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and could change to a foggy brown color when mixed with water. You ought to have this fluid changed every other year to guarantee brake safety
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint, it could be inspected and topped off occasionally with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep red color. It has a sharp odor and is thick in structure and ought to be changed around every 30,000 miles. A shortage of transmission fluid can create a transmission to stick or slip
- Windshield Washer fluid can easily be any range of colors from brilliant blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the uniformity of water and could smell rather pleasant. It must be rounded off regularly
- Motor Oil may be brilliant or dark brown depending on how frequently you alter it. Frequently changed motor oil will be light brown, while aged motor oil will certainly be a darker color. You need to have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles
- Gasoline has a yellow-brown color, however you could recognize its very unique smell. It is strongly combustible, so prevent any open fires: lighters, matches, cigarettes, etc.
Bring your vehicle in to make certain your car's fluids are:
- Topped off to the correct degree
- Clean and clear of particles
- Free of holes
- Flushed and changed as needed
American Tire Company offers Auto Fluid Murfreesboro, TN
Keep in mind to set your regular upkeep on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to keep your car at its peak performance. Contact American Tire Company soon to book your next fluid inspection and Murfreesboro auto repair service. American Tire Company is proud to be your local auto repair shop and provider of tires in Murfreesboro.